We use two premium blends of coffee.
The Colombian Reserve and Byron Bay Blue.
100% Arabica Colombian Supremo blend
The Colombian Reserve is a supremo blend with 100% Arabica beans from Kimel(PNG), Colombia, Brazil and Limu (Ethiopia). It is medium to full body with fine and balancing acidity. The nutty and warm spiciness is aroma leads to the sweet orange and chocolate flavor. Finishing in cocoa berry sweetness, it is an extremely elegant cup with outstanding flavors.
PNG Kimel A & X:
▪ Location: Western Highlands of Papua New
Guinea 3000m above sea level
▪ Characteristics: Hand-picked and hand-sorted,
extremely elegant cup with outstanding balance of
fine acidity, medium body and fragrant flavors.
Lingering cocoa berry sweetness.
▪ Location: Renowned region of high quality coffee
grown at 1700m above sea level
▪ Characteristics: Premium Colombian with good
acidity, light semi sweet body and syrupy
▪ Location: Cerrado Miniero – 1200m above sea
▪ Characteristics: Medium to full body, low acidity,
with nutty & chocolate tones
▪ Location: South West Ethiopia (Africa)– 1200m
above sea level
▪ Characteristics: Washed, gourmet coffee with
spicy/winey flavor and balanced body
Byron Bay Blue
The Byron Bay Blue coffee has a malty and nutty aroma. Well balanced in sweetness and acidity, with a strong fruity flavour. A vibrant cup with a full body and leaves a pleasant after taste.
This extremely low altitude grown coffees, combined with a harvesting time that occurs at the end of Australian winter, is so rare compared to conventional coffee growing cultures, and provide us with a coffee that is unique and outstanding.
Microlot: Emu Tree Paddock
Origin: Cooper Shoot, Northern Rivers region of NSW
Processing Method: Semi-washed / De-Mucilaged
Elevation: 80-120m above sea level
Coffee Harvest: September to November
Rainfall: 2,000 mm